Modifications to the proposed Arun District Local Plan are now available for public consultation.
The Consultation will run for a period of seven weeks from 10 April – 5pm 30 May 2017.
Only representations on the Main Modifications received within this period will be considered by the Planning Inspector as part of the Examination in Public. Repetitions of any representations made at an earlier stage of consultation will not be considered.
All Local Plan documents including the representation form and a statement of representations procedure can be viewed online at http://www.arun.gov.uk/current-consultations and at the following locations:
- Arun Civic Centre, Littlehampton
- Bognor Regis Town Hall
- All local libraries within the Arun District Council Local Planning Authority Area.
There are three ways in which representations can be submitted:
- at http://arun.objective.co.uk/portal
- by email using the representation template to email@example.com
- by post to Planning Policy and Conservation Arun District Council, Arun Civic Centre, Maltravers Road, Littlehampton, BN17 5LF
All Representations must be received by 5pm on Tuesday 30 May 2017.
For further information, please contact the Planning Policy and Conservation Team on 01903 737500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org