Spring into Summer with Wellbeing Active Classes - 9th March 2015
If you are thinking about getting in shape in time to enjoy the warmer weather then some free fitness classes could be of interest.
Arun Wellbeing are holding Zumba, learn to run, beginners spin and condition and beginners circuits are available in Bognor Regis, East Preston, Littlehampton and Wick.
- Beginners Zumba takes place in East Preston on Mondays from 6.15pm to 7pm. They start on Monday, 16 March.
- One set to Learn to Run classes takes place in Bognor Regis on Mondays from 6.30pm to 7.30pm. They start on Monday, 23 March.
- Another set of Learn to Run classes take place in Littlehampton on Saturdays from 10am to 11am. They start on Saturday, 28 March.
- Beginners Spin and Condition classes takes place in Littlehampton on Mondays from 6pm to 6.45pm. They start on Monday, 13 April.
- Beginners Circuit Classes take place in Wick on Tuesdays from 6.30pm to 7.30pm. They start on Tuesday, 21 April.
There are also Beginners Fitness for Women at 6.30pm to 7.30pm every Wednesday in Bognor Regis and Beginners Zumba from 10.30am to 11.30am also in Bognor Regis.
For more information please contact Sally Guile on 01903 737945 or Sally.Guile@arun.gov.uk