Arun Business of the Year Awards 2017
Yes, it’s that time again! It’s your chance to show the world how good your company is and to receive the recognition of your business colleagues.
Are you proud of your company? Isn’t it time to show your customers that they are dealing with a quality company that has been recognised by fellow business colleagues and the community? Have you been impressed by the service and qualities offered by a local company and want to say a very public “well done?” Well, the time is here!
Nominations are now being invited for the Arun Business Partnership Business of the Year Awards on Thursday 16th November 2017. Scroll down to see the 2017 Awards Categories. There’s plenty, that’s to make sure everyone who wants to has a chance to enter and we’ve added some new categories this year.
Who organises the awards?
Arun Business Partnership, supported by Arun District Council’s Economic Development Unit. The Partnership represents the interests of businesses across Arun District and meetings regularly attract over 70 businesses.
Who sponsors the Awards?
This year our headline sponsors are Rolls Royce Motor Cars and our Media Partner is The Bognor Regis Post. Equally important is that each individual Award category is sponsored by a local company.
Why should I enter?
Winning an Award can make a massive difference to your business! Just being nominated brings positive publicity for your company. Winning an Award can give you the edge over your competitors and is a great boost for staff morale. And, it’s free to enter!
Who can nominate?
Anyone! You can nominate your own company or be nominated by a fellow company or customer. The only criteria is that you must be a business with an address in the Arun District.
How do I enter?
Entry couldn’t be easier – simply click on the category you want to enter and complete the nomination form. To enter in more than one category, complete one form per entry. When you’ve done that email them back to us.
Remember to include as many details as possible and try and relate your nomination to the category you have chosen. In the past we’ve had such a great response that we’ve had to restrict the size of entries so make sure you choose your words carefully and if possible send us pictures.
When is the closing date?
The closing date for nominations is 11.59 p.m. on 22nd October 2017 so, don’t delay – do it today!
What do the winners receive?
Winners will receive an engraved trophy to let all your customers know about your success along with a piece of engraved glassware which is yours to keep forever!
What are the categories?
- Small Business of the Year (up to 5 employees) sponsored by ISS Facilities Landscaping: Business with up to 5 Employees.docx [docx] 18KB
- Small Business of the Year (over 5 employees) sponsored by Willmott Dixon: Business with 6-10 Employees.docx [docx] 20KB
- Business of the Year (over 10 employees) sponsored by Kreston Reeves: Business with Over 10 Employees.docx [docx] 17KB
- New Business of the Year sponsored by The University of Chichester: New Business of the Year.docx [docx] 20KB
- Place to Eat or Drink Award sponsored by Gusto Wines: Place to Eat or Drink Award.docx [docx] 17KB
- Business in the Community Award sponsored by Parker Kittiwake Developments: Business in the Community.docx [docx] 19KB
- Business Marketing and Promotion Award sponsored by The Bognor Regis Chamber of Commerce: Marketing and Promotion Award.docx [docx] 14KB
- Independent Retailer of the Year sponsored by The Aldingbourne Trust: Independent Retailer of the Year.docx [docx] 17KB
- Charity or CIC of the Year sponsored by The Bognor Regis Post: Charity or CIC of the Year.docx [docx] 19KB
- Customer Care Award sponsored by Bay Tree Estates: Customer Care Award.docx [docx] 17KB
- The Robert Warham Award for Young Entrepreneur of the Year sponsored by The Beachcroft Hotel: The Robert Warham Award for Young Entrepreneur of the Year.docx [docx] 17KB
- Training and Development Award sponsored by L. Guess Jewellers: Training & Development Award.docx [docx] 17KB
- Website of the Year Award sponsored by BNBR – Business Networking Bognor Regis: Web Site of the Year.docx [docx] 17KB
- Sussex by the Sea Tourism Award sponsored by Woods Travel: Sussex by the Sea Award.docx [docx] 19KB
- Wellbeing in the Workplace Award sponsored by Arun Wellbeing: Wellbeing in the Workplace Award.docx [docx] 18KB
- Employee of the Year Award sponsored by The Littlehampton Academy: Employee or Team of the Year.docx [docx] 17KB
- Business Person of the Year sponsored by Regis Removals: Business Person of the Year.docx [docx] 19KB
- Overall Business of the Year sponsored by Rolls Royce Motor Cars. Nominations cannot be made for this Award. Companies nominated in all categories are automatically entered:
Who are the judges?
The judging panel is made up of the local businesses that sponsor each category so you really are being judged by your peers.
How do I get tickets for the Event?
Tickets are free but are limited and are on a first come, first served basis to businesses. Just email Miriam.email@example.com
How do I find out more about Arun Business Partnership?
The Partnership meets regularly and attracts around 70 to 80 local companies to each meeting. The meetings are usually held between 5.30pm and 7.30pm and provide an excellent opportunity to network and do business! For more information, please contact Miriam Nicholls at Arun District Council on 01903 737845