Changing Places Toilets
Arun District recognises that there are a proportion of the population with complex disabilities and impairments but that they need to be able to safely and comfortably spend time away from home. On this basis the District Council wish to promote the inclusion of Changing Place Toilets in as many suitable developments as possible.
The leaflet below sets out:
- What these should incorporate;
- Where these cane be provided;
- The benefits of providing these facilities;
- The potential costs involved; and
- How they can be installed.