Christmas tree decorating contest
We want to see your Christmas tree aglow!
The competition opens on Monday 27 November and closes on Friday 15 December.
We will be awarding prizes to the best decorated trees, with recognition for the best recycled or handmade decorations and the best community tree!
How to enter
- take a photograph of your tree
- send us your photos, your full name, address and phone number. You can enter by emailing your entry to - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to enter but are unable to take photographs or email your entry, please call us on 01903 737635 and we may be able to help.
1. Entrants must be Arun District Council tenants or leaseholders
2. The judge’s decision is final
3. The closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received after the closing date of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered in the competition.
4. The prize offered is final. The prizes are not transferable.
5. There is no minimum age limit unless specified otherwise in the competition information. However, entrants under the age of 18 must provide contact details of a parent or guardian when entering.
6. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
7. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter.
8. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions