SAP Priorities 2018/2019:
The Safer Arun Partnership (SAP) produces an annual Strategic Intelligence Assessment (SIA) report which gives an overview of key areas of work throughout the year and makes recommendations for the following year. A 5 year Partnership Action Plan has been produced for 2018-2022 and is reviewed annually.
The priorities for SAP over the coming year are:
- County Lines and Cuckooing
- Anti-social behaviour and Exploitation
- Street Community
- Stronger and resilient communities & Improving Public Confidence
In addition to the Arun specific Community Safety Partnership, there is also a joint cross boundary Partnership with Chichester.
The Joint Community Safety Partnership addresses common themes to both Arun and Chichester and shares resources to create the most effective response.
The 2018/19 joint priorities are:
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
- Mental Health
- Serious Organised Crime including County Lines and Cuckooing
- Street Communities
- Road Safety and Reducing the number of Killed or Seriously Injured Incidents