Our Corporate Plan and Service Delivery Plan indicators 2018-2022
On 12 February 2018, Cabinet approved the 11 Corporate Plan and 23 Service Delivery Plan (SDP) indicators which will be effective for the four year period from 1 April 2018 until 31 March 2022. These were formally adopted by Full Council on 7 March 2018.
The Corporate Plan indicators sit under the following priority themes:
- your future: strengthening our economy through regeneration and better infrastructure
- your council services: serving our communities well by delivering the best services we can afford
- if you and your family need help: supporting those people in our district who need our help
These indicators will be reported to our Corporate Management Team (CMT) every quarter and to our Corporate Policy and Performance Committee every 6 months and year end, throughout the life of the Plan.
The reports which are submitted to the Corporate Policy and Performance Committee are published on our website. To obtain a copy, visit the Corporate Policy and Performance Committee page.
If you have any difficulty locating the report you require please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arun District Council's Corporate Plan and Service Delivery Plan indicators 2022-2026
We are currently reviewing our Corporate Plan which will be for the period 2022-2026. Between now and March 2022, the review is being undertaken through the following process:
- vision and objectives to be considered at Member workshops
- public/partner consultation
- Corporate Plan and Service Delivery Plan indicators to be produced
- report to Corporate Policy and Performance Committee with recommendation to adopt by Full Council on 9 March 2022