Council Tax Prize Draw
Have your Council Tax paid for a year!
Sign up for Council Tax Paperless Billing by 31 May 2020 for automatic entry into our fantastic prize draw. One lucky winner will have their Council Tax paid for a year (up to a maximum value of Band D Council Tax Charge).
The draw will take place on 1 June 2020 and is not open households where the name of an elected councillor or employee of Arun District Council appears on the Council Tax bill.
How to Enter: If you have already registered for a Council Tax Online Account please Sign in and apply for paperless billing. If you do not already have a Council Tax Online Account please Register* now and tick the box to choose paperless billing during registration.
*You will need your Council Tax account number to register – this can be found on your last bill.
Full terms and conditions are below:
Council Tax Paperless Billing Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
Win your Council Tax up to a maximum value of Band D Council Tax Charge for a year!
- The prize draw is open to any person aged 18 and over who is liable to pay Council Tax to Arun District Council and has signed up to Paperless Billing by midnight on Sunday 31st May.
- The prize draw will take place on Monday 1st June 2020 at 11am.
- This is a free prize draw and there is no fee to enter.
- Only one entry per household is permitted.
- The draw is not open to households where the name of an elected councillor or employee of Arun District Council appears on the Council Tax bill.
- Agency staff employed by Arun District Council will not be eligible for inclusion in the prize draw.
- Arun District Council accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Entrants must not withhold payment of Council Tax pending the prize draw outcome.
- The decision of Arun District Council will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Arun District Council reserves the right to disqualify entrants or select an alternative winner in the event that it believes these Terms and Conditions have been contravened.
- Registration for Paperless Billing and entry to this prize draw is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for Paperless Billing registrations that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- Arun District Council reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions or foreclose this prize draw without prior notice.
- Sign-ups for Paperless Billing after midnight on 31st May 2020 will be accepted and an account set up but will NOT be eligible for inclusion in the prize draw.
- The prize draw will take place on Monday 1st June 2020.
- The prize draw will be overseen by the Revenues & Benefits Manager and the Head of Technology & Digital.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all customers that are signed up for Paperless Billing by midnight on 31st May 2020.
- A Random Number Generator will be used to draw the winner.
- The prize winner will be notified by email of the results within 21 days of the draw date.
- The name of the prize winner may be published in the local press and council communications with the prize winner’s agreement.
- The outcome of the draw is final.
- There is only one prize.
- The prize winner will win their 2020/21 Council Tax liability paid up to a maximum value of band D Council Tax charge.
- One prize winner chosen by a random draw will have the Council Tax (capped at Band D with no additional surcharges) on their primary residence in Arun for the year 2020/21 paid on their behalf by Arun District Council.
- Payment of the prize will be made via a credit to the winner’s Council Tax account. If the prize winner’s Council Tax liability for 2020/21 exceeds the maximum prize value they will be liable to make payment of the outstanding balance to Arun District by statutory instalments.
- No alternative prize will be offered.
- The prize is non-transferable and does not include any additional costs and expenses.
- Should the prize winner refuse the prize or not contact us within 30 days of us notifying them, another winner will be selected using the same process.