Supplementary Planning Guidance / Documents
About Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPG)
- Open Space & Recreation Standards [pdf] 50KB - October 2000
- Conservation Areas [pdf] 3MB October 2000
- Parking Standards [pdf] 30KB - October 2000
- Telecoms [pdf] 23KB - October 2000
- Advertisements [pdf] 77KB - September 2003
- Archaeology [pdf] 926KB - September 2003
- Middleton-on-Sea Village Design Statement - December 2000
These documents can be viewed or obtained from Arun District Council. To receive copies please telephone Planning Services on 01903 737756 or write to us at the address below.
New Conservation Area
Craigweil House was designated by Arun District Council on the 15th April 2009 as a new Conservation Area. It should be noted that Craigweil House is now an additional Conservation Area supplemental to the list of Conservation Areas shown in the Supplementary Planning Guidance Document published in October 2000.
Areas of Character Supplementary Planning Guidance
For information about this, please see the Areas of Character page.
New Standards for Affordable Housing
On the 21st February 2007 Full Council agreed to use new standards for affordable housing which are in line with PPS3. It was agreed that after 1st April 2007 all applications for affordable housing should be considered against the new standards, which can be viewed on the Local Plan Secondary Evidence page.