Tourism business support
Tourism is vital to the Arun District.
Our tourism business development officer in the economy group aims to work closely with all tourism businesses and organisations in the district, whether they are accommodation providers, attractions, event organisers, retailers, food outlets or their local suppliers.
For tourism sector business enquiries, and to register for the Sussex by the Sea Business Newsletter please contact: email@example.com Telephone: 01903 737859 or 07733 125 674
Specific tourism related business advice, guidance and support is available particularly during the recovery from the current coronavirus pandemic plus; information on networking events, skills training and promotional opportunities.
Sussex by the Sea
The tourism brand for the district is Sussex by the Sea.
Specialist visitor information including where to stay, things to do, maps and events can be found at our location partner websites:
- Arundel: https://www.visitarundel.co.uk/
- Bognor Regis: https://lovebognorregis.co.uk/
- Littlehampton: http://www.visitlittlehampton.co.uk/
- South Downs National Park: https://www.southdowns.gov.uk/
- Experience West Sussex: https://www.experiencewestsussex.com/
- You will find all these links on the Sussex by the Sea Portal website at: https://www.sussexbythesea.com/
Local (walk in) visitor information points are also located in each town at:
- Arundel Museum
- Regis Centre, Bognor Regis
- Bah Humbug Sweet Shop, Littlehampton
Tourism partner organisations
We work closely and share expertise, best practice, marketing and support with other local, regional and national tourism organisations, including:
- town councils and marketing organisations in Arundel, Bognor Regis and Littlehampton
- the Experience West Sussex Partnership,
- Tourism South East and
- Visit Britain/Visit England
The Arun Business Partnership
The Arun Business Partnership is managed by the team’s business development manager. Please contact Miriam Nicholls at Miriam.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01903 737845 to make sure your business is signed up to receive the partnership’s regular newsletter for the latest helpful business advice direct to your email inbox.