Your Views


If you have concerns regarding licensed persons, vehicles or premises, you can report them by using our  mouse environmental health eform, on 01903 737755 or write to the address at the bottom of this page. Email We will ask you to provide your details to us, but these will not be shared with any other party without your consent.

We deal with problems on an evidence based approach. We may advise you we require further information from you to allow us to progress a complaint. This may include asking you if you are prepared to make a statement.

There may be instances when we sign post you to other services or Authorities where this is the best course of action.

Residents may make representations for or against licence applications.

For more information regarding Alcohol and Entertainments licensing, please see  Objecting To A Licence.pdf [pdf] 214KB