Business support during coronavirus
We understand this is a very challenging time for Arun’s shops and businesses, but financial assistance may be available to help.
Further information from HMT: HMT support packages Jan 21docx.pdf [pdf] 99KB
- Grants: Find coronavirus financial support for your business
- Retail, hospitality and leisure businesses may be eligible for business rates relief
- Claim back coronavirus related statutory sick pay paid to an employee
- Find out how to pay a debt to HMRC with a time to pay arrangement
- Coronavirus support for business from outside government
- Community Foundations and other organisations have launched funding programmes
Click the button and answer a few questions to see what help may be available to you.
Open for applications - I have tested positive for coronavirus or have come into contact with someone who’s tested positive for coronavirus
You might be able to get a payment of £500 if you need to self-isolate because of coronavirus (COVID-19) and you cannot work from home.
The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme has been extended until 30 September 2021. Claim for wages through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Read Government Guidance on National Lockdown Restrictions
- Download National Lockdown poster [pdf]
- Download and use the NHS Covid-19 app
- Making your workplace and business Covid-secure
- Decontamination advice for businesses
- Download and print the government’s coronavirus posters to display in the workplace