With only 8 weeks to go until COP26 you might be wondering where to start and how you can get informed about climate change, global warming and the ins and outs of COP26. Thankfully there are plenty of resources you can access to help with this, ranging from documentaries, articles and podcasts!
Though the below list is by no means the only sources of information out there they are a great place to start and can easily be shared with friends, family and co-workers. If more people are able to spread the word about the importance of tackling climate change more people will join the fight!
- Time is running short – but we can get a grip on the climate crisis | Alok Sharma | The Guardian
- COP26-Explained.pdf (netdna-ssl.com)
- John Marshall: 3 strategies for effectively talking about climate change | TED Talk
- Bill Gates: The innovations we need to avoid a climate disaster | TED Talk
- Angel Hsu: Cities are driving climate change. Here's how they can fix it | TED Talk
- Rumaitha Al Busaidi: Women and girls, you are part of the climate solution | TED Talk
- Breaking Boundaries: The Science Of Our Planet | Netflix Official Site
- BBC iPlayer - The People Vs Climate Change
- BBC iPlayer - Climate Change - The Facts