Adults social care

In an emergency dial 999, or you can report non-emergencies to your local police force on 101.

Report to West Sussex County Council

If you think an adult is being harmed, abused or neglected report it to West Sussex County Council by:


Other useful organisations and webpages

West Sussex Safeguarding Adults Board has been set up in every local authority to oversee the effectiveness of the safeguarding work of its members and partner agencies.

Visit our domestic violence and abuse webpage for more information on how to report and get help.

Samaritans is a registered charity providing support to anyone in emotional distress, struggling to cope, or at risk of suicide throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Meals on Wheels Service is a food delivery service organised by West Sussex County Council.

Age UK is the country's leading charity dedicated to helping everyone make the most of later life. 

Exit site