- Cost of living support Information and advice on support for the increasing cost of living
- Community safety Reporting antisocial behaviour, safeguarding information and other links and advice
- Cemeteries Information about our cemeteries and the service we provide
- Lifeline Everything you need to know about our personal alarm service
- Arun Wellbeing Supporting you to improve your health and wellbeing
- Dove Lodge A community resource centre run by registered charity Dove (Littlehampton) Ltd
- Armed Forces Community Covenant Find out about this voluntary statement of mutual support between us and our local armed forces community
- Homeless or at risk of homelessness Help and advice if you are homeless, worried about someone who is or if you are worried about loosing your home
- Assets of Community Value Information on Assets of Community Value and how to nominate
- Ukrainian refugee resettlement Information, links and advice to support Ukrainian refugees resettle in West Sussex
- Arun Homes for Ukraine Small Grants Fund 2022 This fund is aimed at initiatives that are supporting the guests and hosts of the Homes for Ukraine scheme
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and updates on the coronavirus pandemic
If you are a resident of the Arun district, we would love to hear from you.
Please follow this link to complete our residents survey.