Change of name

If you have changed your name, we will need to update the register to reflect this.

Please print off and complete our  change of name form[pdf] 116KB

Please return your completed form by either:

scanning and emailing to:

or posting to:

Electoral Services
Arun District Council
Arun Civic Centre
Maltravers Road
BN17 5LF

You will need to provide supporting evidence, such as

  • a marriage or civil partnership certificate
  • deed poll
  • amended birth certificate

Change of name and address

If you have changed your name and moved address, you need to make a fresh registration application.

Your name, date of birth and national insurance number will be verified against other records and if your name is not matched you will be asked to provide further evidence at that time.