Viewing the electoral register
The electoral register is available to view under supervision and contains the names of all those registered to vote in the Arun district.
Both the full and open register can be viewed at:
Arun Civic Centre
You will need to make an appointment to view the register.
You'll need to provide your details and the address/addresses/register that you wish to view. Appointments can be made Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 10.30am and 1.30pm but a specific time will be allocated to you.
Appointments can also be made over the phone. Call 01903 737632 to book.
- copying of the register may only be done by making hand written notes. Photocopying or electronic recording are not permitted by law
- information taken from the full register should not be used for commercial purposes, unless the information has also been published in the open version of the register
- the open version of the register is available for purchase
Please inform us if:
- your details are incorrect (name misspelt)
- your name is missing from the register but you have already registered
- someone is registered at your address but they no longer live there
- someone is registered at your address but they have never lived there, as far as you know
Please advise the electoral services team by emailing the information to: email@example.com or by calling: 01903 737616.