Safer Arun Partnership
|You can pick up a No Trick or Treaters Please sign.pdf [pdf] 256KB at any of our offices, or download it and print your own|
The Safer Arun Partnership (SAP) is about working together, with communities, for communities.
The team works to drive down crime and anti-social behaviour across the district with one common goal - to build an Arun that is safer and where people feel safer.
Safer Arun Partners
The Safer Arun Partnership membership includes representatives from:
- Arun District Council Sussex
- Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Police & Crime Commissioner Office
- Surrey & Sussex Probation Trust
- Sussex Police
- West Sussex County Council
- West Sussex Fire & Rescue Services
The Partnership Plan
The Community Safety Partnership for Arun considers it's annual priorities through a Strategic Intelligence Assessment. This report forms the evidence to produce a Partnership Plan for a five year strategy.