6. What if I'm not happy with the service provided?

Things do sometimes go wrong and if you are unhappy with any element of the service you receive please contact your leasehold management officer.

If you need to make a complaint

Our complaints procedure has two different stages and we will respond within a target time. If you require details of the procedure these can be sent on request. Paper complaint forms are available online at https://www.arun.gov.uk/compliments-and-complaints or at all council offices or by telephoning us on 01903 737709. If you do not agree with the decision at Stage 2 then you have the right to pursue your complaint with the Ombudsman.

Where else can I get advice?

You can contact a local Citizens’ Advice, a law centre or a solicitor for advice.

Joining Arun Tenants & Leaseholders Organisation

You can give your opinions about our policies and procedures. They can also offer you practical support for activities you want to arrange, or for setting up a new residents’ association. For more information on ways to become involved contact us.