Privacy notice customer feedback
We collect information about you in order to provide you with the following service: energy efficiency advice and support.
What information is being collected
We will be asking you for:
- your personal details - name, address, contact number, e-mail address
- your feedback on the measures installed
Why we collect this information
We use the information for:
- informing us to support future improvement projects
- ensuring that we are meeting our customer’s expectations
- enabling us to review what we could do better
Who we might share your information with
We will not share any personal information with a third party; the feedback data will be collated to give a generic overview.
What we do with your information
We will use the information to:
- assess the measures to inform future projects
- assess the measures to inform the general public
How long we will keep your information
We will keep the personal information for three months while the data is collated.
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.