Information we collect
We will be asking you for
- your name
- your email address
Why we collect this information
We will use the information for
- contacting you regarding your application
- promoting your event
Who we might share your information with
We may share your personal information with
- outdoor services
- environmental Health
- emergency planning
- property and estates
- emergency services
- West Sussex County Council
- leisure operator
- contractors such as ISS Lifestyle
- the public via the our website and the Sussex By the Sea website
- the public via the our and the Sussex By the Sea social media pages such as Facebook and Twitter
All external agencies will not share your information with any other party or use it for any other purpose.
What we do with your information
- use this information to keep in contact with you
- use this information to promote and raise awareness of your event
How long we keep your information
All information submitted in the What’s On Events Form will be kept for no longer than 3 years.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.