Privacy Notice events what's on
This privacy notice relates to the following online application forms:
- What’s on Events (http://www1.arun.gov.uk/cgi-bin/events.pl)
Arun District Council collects this information about you and your event in order that we can promote your event to the public.
What information is being collected?
We will be asking you for
- Your name
- Your email address
Why we collect this information?
We will use the information for
- Contacting you regarding your application.
- Promoting your event
Who we might share your information with?
We may share your personal information with
- Outdoor services
- Environmental Health
- Emergency planning
- Property and Estates
- Emergency Services
- West Sussex County Council
- Leisure Operator
- Contractors such as ISS Lifestyle
- The public via the Council’s and Sussex By the Sea Website
- The public via the Council’s and Sussex By the Sea Social media pages i.e. Facebook
All external agencies will not share your information with any other party or use it for any other purpose.
What we do with your information?
- Use this information to keep in contact with you.
- Use this information to promote and raise awareness of your event.
How long we will keep your information?
All information submitted in the What’s On Events Form will be kept for no longer than 3 years.
Your Legal Rights
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/