Privacy notice key allocation form
This privacy notice relates to the key allocation form. This is used to sign in and out council keys in most cases to event organisers and external contractors.
We collect information about you, in order to sign out keys for council land for the purpose of an event/filming/leisure activity/ planned works.
What information is being collected
We will be asking you for
- your name
- your main contact telephone number
- your organisation’s name (where relevant)
- deposit - bank details via a cheque
Why we collect this information
We will use the information for
- contacting you regarding your key deposit
- contacting your regarding the key being returned
Who we might share your information with
We may share your personal information with
- emergency planning
All external agencies will not share your information with any other party or use it for any other purpose.
What we do with your information
- use this information to keep in contact with you
- use this information to let you know if your deposit will be returned
How long we will keep your information
All information submitted in the application form and attached documents will be kept for no longer than three years.
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.