Bognor Regis resident permits
These are only available to those residents living within the Bognor Regis controlled parking zone (CPZ) who do not have adequate off-street parking.
They're for permit holders only parking spaces and shared use bays within the CPZ.
The permit does not guarantee a space, or that one will be available.
Trailers are not allowed in ‘permit holder only’ spaces.
- (First permit) 6 months is £27
- (First permit) 12 months is £51
- (Additional permit) 6 months is £54
- (Additional permit) 12 months is £102
- Blue badge holders receive their permit free of charge
Owners of foreign registered vehicles can only apply for a 6 month permit. After 6 months further permits can only be issued if the vehicle has been registered in the UK.
How to apply for a new permit
To apply for a new resident permit, you’ll need to provide the following evidence:
- proof of your full time address (Council Tax bill, a utility bill or tenancy agreement issued within the last 3 months)
- proof that you own the vehicle (the vehicle logbook (V5C) or the vehicle insurance document)
- a copy of the disabled drivers’ Blue Badge (if applicable)
- a debit/credit card to make payment
If you have a current paper permit which is expiring, you will need submit a new resident permit application on Mipermit using the link above. You will need to submit documentation for your proof of address and vehicle.
Once your virtual Mipermit permit has expired, Mipermit will send you a reminder email when your permit is due to expire. Please follow the instructions on the email to renew the permit.
Change of vehicle
A charge of £5 applies for a replacement permit if you have changed your vehicle.
You'll need provide the following evidence:
- proof of your ownership of the new vehicle such as the V5C or insurance certificate
If you have a virtual permit, please apply for your change of registration on the Mipermit website.
If you have a paper permit please send a scan or photo of the permit torn in four as well as proof of your ownership of the new vehicle to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll let you know how to pay the charge once we have confirmed your request.
Surrender of a permit
If you wish to surrender the permit before it expires, a refund is made for every full calendar month remaining on the permit.
For a paper permit, on receipt of the returned permit or a photograph of the permit torn in four a refund is made to the purchaser. The minimum refund is £10.
For a virtual permit please log into your Mipermit account and surrender your permit online.
Permits are not transferable.
Displaying the permit
Paper permits must be clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. Failure to do so may result in a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice) being issued.
If you have a virtual permit, nothing is required to be displayed in the vehicle.