When you own a virtual parking disc, you need to activate each stay using the MiPermit app. We have provided instructions on how to do this in our video as well as written instructions below.
There are screenshots showing each stage, which you can view in full size by selecting the thumbnails.
1. Open up the MiPermit app
2. Select the three horizontal lines at the top left to open the menu. Select ‘Pay to Park’ or go to ‘nearest’ on the homepage if already parked.
3. Find and select the correct car park the vehicle is parked in. For disc parking the number will begin with 813.
4. Select pay to park
5. Select the correct registration and when the disc parking should begin; immediately is set automatically.
6. Select the duration. 2 hours will be free and you can pay for additional hours if needed. Select continue.
7. Check the details and if correct select create stay
8. Selecting 'Current' on the Mipermit app homepage shows your current stay. The countdown shows the remaining duration.
MiPermit codes for 2 hours parking disc activations