Council Vision 2022 - 2026 public consultation
We are developing our Council Vision for 2022 - 2026 and would like your input. Our Council Vision will set our priorities for the next 4 years.
We want to hear from residents and businesses within the district to help shape this vision. It's important that you have the opportunity to comment on what we are saying and tell us if we have missed anything.
How to get involved
The consultation is open from 10 November to 13 December 2021.
What happens next
Between now and March 2022, the Council Vision will be shaped through this process:
- Vision and objectives to be considered at Councillor workshops
- Public and partner consultation
- Corporate Plan and Service Delivery Plan indicators to be produced
- Report to Corporate Policy and Performance Committee with recommendation to adopt by Full Council on 9 March 2022
Our Corporate Plan and Service Delivery Plan indicators 2018-2022
On 12 February 2018, Cabinet approved the 11 Corporate Plan and 23 Service Delivery Plan (SDP) indicators which will be effective for the four year period from 1 April 2018 until 31 March 2022. These were formally adopted by Full Council on 7 March 2018.
The Corporate Plan indicators sit under the following priority themes:
- your future: strengthening our economy through regeneration and better infrastructure
- your council services: serving our communities well by delivering the best services we can afford
- if you and your family need help: supporting those people in our district who need our help
These indicators will be reported to our Corporate Management Team (CMT) every quarter and to our Corporate Policy and Performance Committee every 6 months and year end, throughout the life of the Plan.
The reports, which are submitted to the Corporate Policy and Performance Committee, are published on the Corporate Policy and Performance Committee page.
If you have any difficulty locating the report you require please e-mail email@example.com.