Children and young people

In an emergency dial 999, or you can report non-emergencies to your local police force on 101.

Report to West Sussex County Council

If you think a child is being harmed, abused or neglected report it to West Sussex County Council by:

Other useful organisations

West Sussex Safeguarding Children Partnership is group made up of the health partnership, police and local authorities within West Sussex.

NSPCC is the UK’S leading children’s charity.

Childline is a counselling service for young people, provided by the NSPCC.

Exit site