Please note that currently, applicants for dispensations will need to call car parks on 01903 737655.
You will be required to give details of the address work is being carried out at, together with the vehicle make & registration, payment will be required for the duration of the dispensation. You will be given a reference number to write on a piece of paper and display it on the dashboard of your vehicle.
Dispensations are only available to commercial/workshop vehicles of tradespeople under certain conditions. The applicant must be carrying out works requiring the use of tools and equipment that cannot easily be removed from the vehicle; or the vehicle itself must be needed in order to carry out a function.
Dispensation will need to be applied for at least 24 hours in advance.
The dispensation is available at the prices shown below.
Currently we are only able to accept card payments.
|All other areas within Arun District||£10.00||£60.00|
|Permit bays within Controlled Parking Zone||£10.00||£60.00|
|Pay & Display bays in Bognor Regis Town Centre||£14.00||£84.00|
|Pay & Display bays in The Esplanade in Bognor Regis||£15.00||£90.00|
|Pay & Display bays in Marine Drive West in Bognor Regis (April - September only)||£13.00||£78.00|
|All other areas within Arun District||£11.00||£66.00|
|Permit bays within Controlled Parking Zone||£11.00||£66.00|
|Pay & Display bays in Bognor Regis Town Centre||£16.00||£96.00|
|Pay & Display bays in The Esplanade in Bognor Regis||£16.00||£96.00|
|Pay & Display bays in Marine Drive West in Bognor Regis (April - September only)||£16.00||£96.00|
Full conditions of the dispensations are as follows:
- Dispensations are not for use on double yellow lines with kerb markings indicating no parking at any time or, no waiting areas such as taxi ranks, disabled bays or loading bays.
- The dispensation must be clearly displayed in the front windscreen of the authorised vehicle at all times when the vehicle is parked in the area stated.
- The dispensation must display the full address of the location of work.
- The nearest available on-street limited waiting bay or single yellow line to the location of the property should be used.
- The dispensation may not be used by any other vehicle other than that specified.
- The vehicle must be frequently accessed throughout the working day.
- The parking vehicle must not cause a danger or obstruction to other road users or pedestrians.
- Photocopies will not be valid. Alterations to be made by Arun District Council only.
- The dispensation is not valid after the expiry date.
- The dispensation must be surrendered to any Civil Enforcement Officer or Police Officer who requests it.
If your vehicle does not fit the criteria, dispensations will not be issued and alternative arrangements must be made. Dispensations will only be granted in exceptional circumstances.