Privacy notice events eforms
This privacy notice relates to the following online application forms:
- events application form
- filming in the district application form
- street party application form
- outdoor activities form
- event notification form
We collect information about you in order that you can apply to use our council-owned land for an event/leisure/filming activity.
Information we collect
We will be asking you for
- your name
- your email address
- your main contact telephone number
- your organisation’s name (where relevant)
- your charity number (where relevant)
Why we collect this information
We will use the information for:
- contacting you regarding your application
- consulting statutory partners and stakeholders on your proposed event
Who we might share your information with
Depending on the nature of your event, we may share your personal information with the following internal services and external partners & stakeholders.
- outdoor services
- environmental health
- emergency planning
- economic regeneration
- property and estates
- stakeholders such as parish and town councils
- emergency services
- West Sussex County Council
- our external contractors such as our leisure contractor, greenspace management contractor
All external agencies will not share your information with any other party or use it for any other purpose.
What we do with your information
- use this information to process your application and update you on the process of your application
- use this information to keep in contact with you
- use this information to raise awareness of the event so that the event can take place safely and successfully
How long we keep your information
All information submitted in the application form and attached documents will be kept for no longer than three years.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.