Make a complaint
Poor driving including that of taxis should be reported to Operation Crackdown
For all other complaints we need as much detail as possible including where known the:
- vehicle registration number
- make and model of the vehicle
- driver badge or vehicle plate number
- date and day the incident occurred
- time of the incident
We will not investigate anonymous complaints, however your details will remain anonymous unless the case is brought before a Court of Law.
Depending on the severity of the incident you may also wish to report it to the police on 101 or 999.
After selecting the button below you’ll need to:
- Create an account if you do not already have one.
- Select requests.
- Select submit a request complaint.
- Select taxi driver, taxi operator or taxi vehicle in the request subject.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Statement on an incident involving a taxi driver
If you were involved in an incident with one of our licensed taxi drivers as:
- the aggrieved party
- a witness with the aggrieved party
- an independent witness
you can report this to us.
Please give us as much detail as you can remember. We’re interested in any detail which can help find the driver so include any licence registration information or the make and colour of the vehicle.