Community Infrastructure Levy
Community Infrastructure Levy - 2019 update
The consultation on the Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule (PDCS) ended at 5pm on Monday 21st January 2019.
A proposed Draft Charging Schedule (DCS) has now been prepared based upon the responses received from the PDCS consultation and will be taken to Planning Policy Sub-Committee on 27th February. The supporting papers used to prepare the proposed DCS are contained within the agenda for the February committee. Subject to consultation on the proposed DCS being agreed at this committee, the DCS will be published for consultation on 21st March 2019.
Once the consultation commences, you will be able to make comments in a variety of ways (which will be set out in a Statement of Representation Procedure). However, the main way to comment will remain via the council’s online consultation portal.
For further information regarding the Arun CIL, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01903 737500 and ask for Planning Policy.
Current Evidence Base (list to be updated after 27th February 2019):
Arun CIL Viability Update 12th June 2018 Report.pdf [pdf] 3MB
Arun CIL Viability Update 12th June 2018 Appendices.pdf [pdf] 6MB
CIL Viability Update Report Addendum.pdf [pdf] 49KB
ARUN ICSDP Phase 2 Infrastructure Delivery and Phasing Plan 1.3.pdf [pdf] 512KB
Arun PDCS 2018 Consultation December 2018.pdf [pdf] 5MB
Please use our online Geographical Information System (GIS) to view the council's proposed CIL Charging Zones. The map also includes parish boundary information Please see the instructions below to find out how to use the mapping system:
- You can simply click on the map to identify the zone classification
- Or, search for your property by full address or postcode, in the box centred above the map window.
- Once you have located your property in this box click on the address.
- This will centre the map over your selection and put a pin on the property
- To see the information relating to this property use the drop down menu called “What would you like to do?” and select “Local Knowledge”
Community Infrastructure Levy - archive 2015