Community Infrastructure Levy
Community Infrastructure Levy - 2018 update
As part of the preparation of the Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule, updated viability evidence has been commissioned and was completed this summer.
The Planning Policy Subcommittee agreed at last night’s meeting to consult on the Arun CIL Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule. Please note that the consultation started on Monday 10th December 2018 and will end at 5pm on Monday 21st January 2019.
Arun’s CIL Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule consultation started on 10 December. Please use this link to be taken directly to the consultation portal. Please see links to the consultation document and supporting evidence base below.
For further information regarding the Arun CIL, please email email@example.com or phone 01903 737500 and ask for Planning Policy.
Arun CIL Viability Update 12th June 2018 Report.pdf [pdf] 3MB
Arun CIL Viability Update 12th June 2018 Appendices.pdf [pdf] 6MB
CIL Viability Update Report Addendum.pdf [pdf] 49KB
ARUN ICSDP Phase 2 Infrastructure Delivery and Phasing Plan 1.3.pdf [pdf] 512KB
Arun PDCS 2018 Consultation December 2018.pdf [pdf] 5MB
Community Infrastructure Levy - archive 2015
Please use our online Geographical Information System (GIS) to search for the Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule CIL Charging Zones. Other information is also available, such as Conservation Areas, Tree Preservation Orders and Listed Buildings. Please see the instructions below to find out how to use the mapping system:
- Search for your property by full address or postcode, in the box centred above the map window.
- Once you have located your property in this box click on the address.
- This will centre the map over your selection and show any information relating to this property in the left hand window (this will display no information on the map itself).
- To see this information on the map please open up the drop down menu called “map layers” in the left column, and select which layers you would like to be visible by clicking on the eye symbol (For example, to view the Proposed CIL Charging Zones, open the proposed residential and retail zones).
- You can also show the legend and a brief description for each layer by clicking the relevant symbols (the middle and right symbols next to the eye) in the left hand window.
- You can also change between standard GIS mapping or Aerial imagery, on the right of the map.