Due to essential maintenance some of the interactive features on our Council Tax and Benefits pages will be unavailable between 07:00 and 12:00 on the 13th June 2021. We apologise for any inconvenienced caused.


If you have a Housing Benefit overpayment and have been asked to complete a Financial Questionnaire, you can now find it in the menu below.

Please be aware the link for signing up or logging into your online account will take you to our partner website hosted by Northgate. The URLs are completely safe and Arun approved.